FILL IN ALL FIELDS FOR EACH ITEM
(All the fields for at least one item are necessary
to submit form. If you are unable
to provide the information please place a dash (-) in the appropriate
By submitting a request, you agree to the following:
Copyright Guidelines for Reserves Direct
- Although fair use ultimately depends on the specific facts surrounding each proposed use, the following guidelines are intended to provide a basis for use of the Stevenson Library Reserves Direct system. Guidelines:
Read the Stevenson Library Reserves Copyright Policy
- All materials placed on Reserves Direct will be at the initiative of faculty for the non-commercial, educational usage of students.
- Longer works, such as complete books, will not be copied for Reserves Direct.
- The library will not place materials on Reserves Direct without permission of the rights holder if the nature, scope, or extent of copying exceeds the reasonable limits of fair use.
- There will be no charge for access; the charge for copies made by students will be limited to the nominal cost of photocopies.
- Networked access will be limited to authenticated Bard College users